There’s an open seat on the bus!
So, what does a Customer Success Manager do? We’re glad you asked! You'll be responsible for ensuring that our customers are regularly engaged with Liberty Technology, happy with our services, and thinking of us as an integral partner that helps them achieve their business objectives. You'll spend plenty of time meeting with customers to explore areas where Liberty Technology can create value in their business. Generally, you'll be ensuring that the communication flow between us is robust and positive.
Where are we headed?
Founded in 2008, Liberty Technology currently offers managed IT services, collaboration, telecom, hardware sales, and technical consulting in 17 states and three continents, and we’ve got no plans to slow down! Basically, we help businesses stay connected in every possible sense. We are looking for a dedicated Customer Success Manager who shares our passion for “Advancing Freedom Through Technology.”
Are you The One?
You understand information technology and the operational challenges of small- and medium-sized businesses. You also thrive on making, fostering, and growing relationships.
You have the charisma, tenacity, and empathy that makes customers pick up the phone when your caller ID appears. They look forward to meeting with you regularly in the conference room, on the Webex screen, or at lunch. In short, you're someone they like being around, and they know you can get things done. So, if spending time with multiple people per day isn't up your alley, or it's a chore for you to get on someone's calendar, this isn’t the right seat for you.
You will also be managing service agreement renewal calendars, carefully documenting your account management activities, and conferring with the Liberty Technology sales and service delivery teams to ensure smooth internal communications. Our sales champions are numbers-driven and metrics-measured.
Overall, you also have stellar communications skills whether verbal, nonverbal, or written. After you get warmed up, most or all of your customer interaction will be unsupervised and unfiltered. The way you represent Liberty Technology in writing, in person, and in action will often make the most lasting impression, so if you can't write without spelling or grammatical errors, or you are nervous speaking to people, or you don't clean up nicely, this isn't the right seat for you.
Finally, you're looking for a place where you can constantly learn, create lasting relationships, and contribute to a winning team.
Does this sound just like you so far? Okay, good! Read on.
Things you'll do a lot of:
· Conduct regular outbound check-ins with customers—in person and on the phone
· Field inbound questions and inquiries from customers with exceptional responsiveness
· Work with Sales Engineers and/or Sales Support Specialist to create quotes, deliver proposals, and successfully close (or assist to close) sales opportunities
· Encourage and manage a growing referral network from our happy customers
· Explore ways that Liberty Technology can grow avenues of service that make sense for our customers
· Meet and confer with Sales Team, Service Manager, Marketing Manager, and Sales Manager to communicate customer feedback and needs
· Document customer communications activity in Liberty Technology’s CRM system (ConnectWise)
· Communicate new or expanded Liberty Technology offerings to customers
· Attend and actively participate in events such as customer appreciation field trips, lunch & learns, tech talks, and other ad hoc or informal happy hour-type meetings after hours
Other things you'll do:
· Keep up to date on new technologies, products, and services relevant to our offerings
· Provide assistance to support company marketing efforts
· Train and pass sales certifications exams for vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and others
· Work with the Marketing Director to grow and groom our contact lists for newsletters and other marketing communications
· Make presentations outlining the advantages of engaging and retaining Liberty Technology at selected marketing events such as Lunch & Learns, Customer Appreciation Events, Tech Talks, and other various speaking opportunities
What you bring to the table:
· 4-year College/University degree or Associate degree
· 2-5+ years’ experience as an Account Executive
· Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Understanding of, interest in, and passion for technology and current industry trends
· Absolutely solid written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to work independently and productively without constant supervision
· Habit of keeping detailed notes on customer interactions
· Proven sales track record
· Demonstrable strengths in project and process management
· A true intellectual curiosity, a desire to constantly improve customer and company outcomes, and a collaborative team attitude
· A heart for helping customers solve problems
The icing on the cake:
· Experience selling technology products and services
· Experience working for (or with) a managed IT services provider
· Experience in scoping and writing quotes in technology equipment lines of business
· Prior experience with the ConnectWise and/or Quosal
About the work environment...
All our team members are based at our Griffin office, which has an open, collaborative vibe. Each team member gets all the new, high-quality computing and communications gear they need to do a killer job.
Sometimes, it is all fun and games.
While we work hard, we definitely also play hard. We have a pool table, dart board, giant scrabble game, weight room and gaming systems to help you wind down after hours or during breaks. We host Tech Talk events over pizza and beer, and Liberty After Hours parties in our office. We also have a great annual holiday celebration where Liberty Dundee Awards are presented to employees. We pride ourselves on being a company with excellent teamwork.
What do we bring to the table?
This is a full-time, permanent position. Liberty Technology offers a full compensation package, including health and retirement benefits. Once you have met minimum requirements, you can expect:
· Flexible vacation, sick, and holiday benefits
· Rich and flexible medical/dental benefits, including Health Savings Plan or PPO options
· 401(k) tax-deferred savings plan with employer matching
· Certification/Continuing Education benefits
· Catered lunches throughout the week
· Computer, network hardware, and software purchase discounts
If reading this gets you excited about working with a great team to help clients achieve freedom through technology, then it’s time to apply!
Step 1: Your cover letter must include:
· A reference to the position of Outside Account Executive
· A paragraph describing why you are especially well-suited for this position
· Your salary requirement
Step 2: Complete your Wonderlic Assessment.
What to expect from our hiring process:
• Criminal background check—we gotta do it. Peaceful protests from your hippie days are totally cool. Serious offenses are probably not cool. Overthrowing the dictator of a developing nation? Probably cool.
• We'll need your driving history—Many of our jobs involve driving to customer sites. If you have a history of dangerous driving, we may not be able to hire you.
• If you're selected for an interview, you'll need to bring professional references. We may also ask to see a writing sample showing you can put together a proposal or presentation. (You can redact company/customer names as needed.)
• Your interview will also include tests of your technical and communications skills and attention to detail.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We look forward to hearing from you!